Description: Located on the famed Las Vegas Strip in a prime location, the Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas is positoned on corners of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road. Just a short transfer from McCarran International Airport, The Flamingo Las Vegas boasts a tropical water playground than spans 15 acres, along with a picturesque wildlife habitat with flamingos roaming around. It features waterfalls, palm trees and fountains. There is also a huge pool specifically for adults. The top attractions of Vegas are just a short journey away on the Las Vegas Monorail, which is only a stone’s throw from the hotel. There are 3460 rooms in total, each of which is spacious and elegantly furnished. There is a state-of-the-art gym for guests who are looking to keep active, while others hoping to relax and recover from the night before can make the most of the site’s luxurious spa. The Flamingo's 77,000 sq ft casino offers a large array of tables and slot machines, while guests can choose from an excellent selection of dining and drinking options, either on-site or close by.
Staying at one of Las Vegas’s oldest and most revered casinos is a treat in itself. These rooms offer plenty of space for overnight guests and the cool neutral colours are certain to help guests relax after an evening of fast-paced excitement at the Flamingo Las Vegas casino.
Deluxe Guest Rooms at the Flamingo Las Vegas
With nearly 350 square feet, oversized windows, and soft bedding, the deluxe guest rooms at the 4 star Flamingo Las Vegas offer a convenient and comfortable haven after a day of splashing in the pool, rolling dice, and comedy shows.
Standard amenities in each of the Deluxe Guest Room accommodations found at the Flamingo Las Vegas include:
- Nearly 350 square feet
- Work desk
- Lounge chair
- Entertainment centre
- High speed Internet access port
- In-room personal safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Voice mail
- Data line
- On demand videos
- Choice of one King or two Queen beds
Flamingo GO Rooms at the Flamingo Las Vegas
The new award-winning GO rooms available at the 4 star Flamingo Las Vegas are the ultimate in sexy cool. Striped pink walls and a ceiling-high white vinyl headboard are retro-chic and sexy in their own right, but the glass shower’s body jets and sliding translucent bathroom door take it to a whole new level. Complete with surround sound and extra soft beds, Flamingo GO rooms at the Flamingo Las Vegas are the perfect accommodation choice for any Las Vegas holiday.
Standard amenities in each of the Flamingo GO Rooms found at Flamingo Las Vegas include:
- Flamingo pink accents
- Ceiling-high white vinyl headboards
- Modern styled furniture with sleek lines
- Pillowtop mattresses
- Triple layers of plush linen sheets
- White drapes
- Frosted glass walls and door sin bathroom
- Delta jetted shower fixtures
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- Surround sound
- CD/DVD player with iPod connectivity
- Electronic window treatments
- Wireless Internet connection available for additional charge
- 42 inch flat screen televisions
A host of dining options await all guests of the Flamingo Las Vegas.
Beach Club at the Flamingo Las Vegas
Available only during the summer months, the Beach Club offers light snacks and great lunches from prime viewing spots along the Upper Pool’s blue waters.
- American cuisine
- Full bar
- Specialty frozen drinks
- Seasonal outdoor dining
- Poolside dining
Burger Joint at the Flamingo Las Vegas
Whether hungry for a plain old hamburger or something a little fancier, the Burger Joint, offers guests the best in this American staple.
- Specialty gourmet burgers
- Variety of soups, salads, and small plates
- Handmade milkshakes, sundaes, and house-made gelatos
Hamada of Japan at the Flamingo Las Vegas
Offering authentic Japanese cuisine to Las Vegas tourists and locals for almost a decade, Hamada of Japan has been voted “Best Japanese” by Zagat’s Restaurant Guide and “Best of Las Vegas” by the Review Journal Reader’s poll.
- Award winning Japanese cuisine
- Cocktail lounge
- Imported Japanese beers and sake
- Sushi bar
Margaritaville at the Flamingo Las Vegas
More than just a restaurant, this multi-level Caribbean-themed entertainment dining venue has two outdoor dining patios, five bars, live entertainment indoors and out, and a 3,000 square foot retail store.
- Menu items reflect Jimmy Buffett’s Caribbean travels
- Signature dishes include sirloin steak with Hawaiian butter, fresh fish, and “Cheeseburger in Paradise”
Paradise Garden Buffet at the Flamingo Las Vegas
Offering diners views of the Flamingo Las Vegas’s 15 acre Wildlife Habitat, the Paradise Garden Buffet offers an all-you-can-eat sampling of a variety of cuisine types from around the world.
- Salad and fruit bar
- Asian bar
- Seafood, sushi, and carving stations
- Views of the Wildlife Habitat
- Lunch and dinner buffets
- Bloody Mary and Champagne Brunch buffet
Steakhouse46 at the Flamingo Las Vegas
Offering an elegantly romantic setting for guests of the 4 star Flamingo Las Vegas, Steakhouse46 offers only the best in steak and seafood dining.
- Steak and fresh seafood
- Candlelit tables
- Large selection of wine and spirits
- Tapas menu served in the bar area
- Specialty drinks
Tropical Breeze Cafe at the Flamingo Las Vegas
A setting designed to remind guests of the tropical islands, this cafe serves a little of everything—from pasta to sandwiches to home-style cooking.
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Casual dining
- Hot and cold appetizers
- Pasta, soup, salad, sandwiches, and home-style entrees
Activities at the Flamingo Las Vegas
In addition to 4 star accommodations, the Flamingo Las Vegas provides an on-site casino, access to two nearby golf courses, a spa and fitness centre, a 15 acre wildlife habitat, and an oversized pool playground.
Spa and Fitness Centre
- Fully equipped gym
- Men’s and Women’s spa
- Full massage services
- Body treatments and facials
- 3 whirlpools, each with varying temperatures
- Wet and dry saunas
- Interconnected pools through a series of lagoons
- Magnificent waterfall
- Seasonal waterslide
- Adults-only GO pool
- Live Chilean flamingos
- Swans, ducks, koi, and turtles
- Lush tropical streams, “islands,” waterfalls, and foliage
- Preferred access to Casacata Golf Course, ranked in the top 100 courses in the USA
- Preferred access to Rio Secco Golf, declared the #1 public course in Nevada by the Las Vegas PGA